Grilled Balsamic Peach & Buratta Salad with Honey Pecan Vinaigrette
Light, flavorful salad with balsamic glazed grilled peaches and a vinaigrette with notes of honey, thyme and pecan.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
For the Salad:
- 2 large yellow peaches
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbs honey
- 4 C mixed salad greens
- 8 oz. burrata cheese
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 C honey vinegar
- 1/2 C good olive oil
- 2 Tbs chopped pecans
- 2 Sprigs lemon thyme
- Pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey to saucepan. Simmer for 10-15 until the mixture is reduced.
- Cut peaches in half, remove the pits.
- Glaze the inside of each half and place on the grill over medium heat. Grill each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Plate salad greens and add burrata cheese
- Add the vinegar, olive oil, pecans, thyme leaves, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice peaches and add to the greens.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salads and enjoy!
Keywords: Salad On Sundays, Salad Recipe, Fruit